You Got Damn Problems? Deal with it!!!

It's been a very long time. I wish I had a time to write more but things works differently forme. Damn I got lots of problems and last 27th October was my 14th birthday. Oh God, I'm getting older now. I should be more wise for dealing with any obstacles In my life but... It seems every time I'm getting older it seems there more problems coming ahead on me and I feel there's no rest. Every day there's a new problem comes and I just need to fix it or move on. But I can't stand living a live like this... You see just today my sister lock the door in our bedroom and the only thing I can do is sit on the carpet and write this post through my phone and my I feel so hot in here. I don't really care about how my body smells like. I need to go to Fuji Film to make a 3 x 4 photo for my OSIS form and my driver won't take me there. I want to take a part in a school organization called OSIS and I need to make a programs. God I really need to solve all these problems and I wish there is someone who's helping me. Oh God I only pray please give me a sign that I'm worth to be in the part of that OSIS organization, If not... Just please melt my father's heart for giving me a permission to go to the vocal courses... AMEN! One thing that I know for sure I have to deal it in order to show people I'm grown up. I have to think like an adult. I believe I can!

0 Response to "You Got Damn Problems? Deal with it!!!"

Post a Comment