My Potential Bisex Friend

I've got schooled into a girls school. Of course there's no boys (except the teachers and staffs, and workers). Even though it's a catholic school and the girls are quite normal here. But there's still a potential which could happen to every girl. A Girl who likes the same the same gender. I've got a friend who have got this circumstances or what we called problem. Let's call her Timi. Timi is my friend who likes a boy and she's a straight girl but she doubt about it because there's a girl who made her fall in love to her. Let's called "the girl" Mia. Mia is actually have an attitude like a boy. She acts like a boy and she reacts or moves or whatever it is... Just like a boy. Unfortunately her physics of course none of other than a girl. I try to convinced Timi several times that she is a girl. Timi always thinks that Mia is a boy who's snooping around the girls school and Oh God sometimes she gets an improvement to be normal sometimes it gets worst. My role for Timi is her psychologist. But it seems I can't help her because these days there's no any improvement for her to make herself feel normal again. Timi has to make a choice. Thank God she still have a self-consciousness that she can't fall in love with Mia and she still likes boy very much. But she's find Mia is so attractive and her persona are somehow pulling her into this forbidden romance. Thank God Mia still don't know about this. I pray Mia would never know or have a same feeling for Timi, even though Timi always prays that Mia likes her too. I can't believe Timi's feeling are already past the boundaries and what she always thinks about Mia is already far beyond of the limits. This problem won't finish until Timi let go Mia. Her decision is the key of the problem. She only have to make an option whether she would stay likes her and make a sin that will stay for the rest of her life or to let go even though I know it's hard but at least it's the best for Mia and herself. We would never know what's the future hold for us if we don't take the action or decision. I really know that It's really hard to make a decision when you're too tired to hold on, but you're too in love to let go. But life goes on and she moves on and if you still hold on to it... You're going to be left out and never move forward for a better future that awaits you. So Timi if you're looking this post remember one thing you could change everything that you have started and make a different ending but maybe you could make a beautiful ending that you won't ever regret rather than an illusion future that you imagine but it wouldn't change the problem or you just making it worst and have a bad... Bad ending. What's in the end? Probably a guilty feeling that will haunts your life AND she left you and never come back again. (Set free the one who you love. If its meant to be, they will come back)

1 Response to "My Potential Bisex Friend"

  1. amira putri Says:

    Well, Timi is such a poor girl! But somehow I wish she could be Mia's "girlfriend", coz love is an unpredictable thing, right? :D

Post a Comment