every problem has an answer

What a hot hot Thursday
Even though it was raining outside
The Sweat that sticks on me
I can't stand it but I don't want to move anywhere

Sitting on a dirty old carpet
I can't go to the bedroom
Cause my sister locked the room from the inside
Oh Damn what I am supposed to get through the
Day...

There's no day without a problem
No rest, no stop
It keeps coming
Every time you finished a problem
There would be another that you need to solve
The only thing you need to think about
What is the answer...

I sleep on the living room couch
I don't care if I still wear my uniform
I'm tired of thinking the problem
I rather sleep and when I wake up
I just gotta do what I have to do
Yes I know every problem won't just go away
If I never find a way to end the problem
Just be strong,think and pray
Every problem has an answer

0 Response to "every problem has an answer"

Post a Comment