Let You Go

Thousands times
I've been trying to forget you
Millions of seconds
I try not to think about you
Hundreds of words
that are probably I haven't spoken
But there's no way to get back
To the times we're used to be
Together

There are so many wishes
I've been praying
but there's no any answers
There are minutes I spend to imagine
If I could be together with you
But there are the times I try...
Oh I try... To forget you
The only option left is to let you go

But I find it's hard to let you go
The feelings are collide all together
I don't want to let go this feeling
Cause I won't find the same feeling
Like I have for you
Times that are spent still feel so worth it
There's still magic that's left in my heart
Cause I still believe
We can be together

We're still young
that's what you and people say
But does it really matter?
Rather to let myself losing you
There are millions people in the world
I guarantee there's none of them would be just like you

I know that you never want a girl like me
I know you won't ever love me
Wish that I know the reasons why
Won't you ever tell the truth
Knowing that would be better if I just let you go...

How do I suppose to forget you
If I couldn't erase you from my memory
How do I suppose to heal
If I still hold on you
How do I stop being crazy
If I still love you
The only thing I find it's hard to let you go...

0 Response to "Let You Go"

Post a Comment