The Imperfect Song

Turn on the keyboards
And I play...
Do...Re...Mi...
With my heart all that torn apart...

Take the paper
I began to write
Another stupid song about you
But this time I haven't got another words to put...
I'm running out of words... Of you
To describe you...

This Imperfect Song
I wrote for you...
For a perfect boy who came in my life...
Knocking the door of my heart...

I'm gonna sing this stupid song for you...
I'm sing it loud...
I don't know there is another way for you to know...
So you can hear and know about what I feel... And I sing...

I'm telling you...
You're so beautiful...
Like the moon shines above the night...
I want to tell
You are the angel of my life...
Who's guiding my life to the right path...
And there's no other boy... Who could fit the right pieces of my heart...
There's only you... The Perfect Boy... I Love You

Boy, I could tell... I've been crying of my life...
And when the joy comes in to my life...
Is when you come into my life...
Then you go...
There's pain left in my heart...

So I wrote a song for you...
Thought maybe it wasn't good enough...
For your goodness, your embrace, your grace... In my life...

I don't want to be just friend with you...
I don't want to lose you...
So tell me... If you love me or not...
Don't you ever hide your feelings...
I wish you love me too...


I'm tell you...
You are so beautiful...
Like the moon shines above the night...
I want to tell
You are the angel of my life...
Who's guiding my life to the right path...
And there's no other boy... Who could fit the right pieces of my heart...
There's only you... The Perfect Boy...
I will always... Love You

0 Response to "The Imperfect Song"

Post a Comment