I got this inspiration from my sister. One day, when I and her was on the way to go back to my home. We went to a laundry first to pick up my clothes and put my clothes in there. I'm waiting in my car with my sister. She slept in the car with her legs on the couch and I can't sit properly because of her. Then she suddenly wake up and she mad to me. I don't why or maybe I forget it but she mad at me without any reasons why. Every time she feels uncomfortable or tired. She will always mad and she are so SO SELFISH!!! I wish I could kick out her from the car. So we fought. But she were over control and the only I could do is be quiet and shut my mouth. I kept what I want to say in my heat cause she won't listen and realize it anyway. So that's why I made this song.
Would you close your mouth
And try to listen
Open your mind
Don't get blind
Can you learn to feel... To feel
What people are feelings
Do you realize that you are not only the one who live in this world
Everything isn't always walked in the same way that you want...
Could you learn to accept...
Everything that has happen
Close your mouth and just try find another way to solve...
(Because) The world isn't just about you...
Now do you know...
That your emotions always depends on a situation
And your will never learn how to control it...
Your blocked the way to your dreams
Can you realize that your wish will never come true if you never want to learn...
Do you ever know what I'm thinking?
Can you feel what I've been feeling?
I know what your feeling
Just like the way that I'm feeling
Do you expect people to understands you...
But don't expect many people would understands you...
The only option is you to understands them...
Would you close your mouth
And try to listen
Open your mind
Don't get blind
Can you learn to feel... To feel
What people are feelings
Do you realize that you are not only the one who live in this world
Everything isn't always walked in the same way that you want...
Could you learn to accept...
Everything that has happen
Close your mouth and just try find another way to solve...
(Because) The world isn't just about you...
Now do you know...
That your emotions always depends on a situation
And your will never learn how to control it...
Your blocked the way to your dreams
Can you realize that your wish will never come true if you never want to learn...
Do you ever know what I'm thinking?
Can you feel what I've been feeling?
I know what your feeling
Just like the way that I'm feeling
Do you expect people to understands you...
But don't expect many people would understands you...
The only option is you to understands them...
Post a Comment