Rose

Love is like a rose...
When It's bloom it was so beautiful...
But it has many thorns
Watch out first when you touch it...

It was so beautiful...
So beautiful that make our eyes can't see...
If the pain are coming from ahead...
I don't know what to do...

If there someone who gives me a rose...
Better keep it red before it go wither...
But someday... It will go wither
As the petals falling down one by one...

Don't want to care...
If my hand was bleeding...
At least I could show that I really love you...
You make my life so beautiful...
Cause it really has meanings
I will try my best... To hold the pain...

Just like a rose that grows in your heart
Waiting to be take by someone
But if you're too long to keep it in your heart
The thorns will hurts you...
So full with pain
All that's left in your heart
Is the scars that won't go...

0 Response to "Rose"

Post a Comment