I'm afraid...
Afraid of you
Something is different about you
(From) The way I used to see you
I don't know
What's gotten me to be like this
I'm confused
I think I am in love with you
Somehow you are special
I never felt this way to you before
But I can't let this feeling
Controlling me
I know this is wrong
Could you stay away from me for awhile
I need time to calm down myself
Cause I don't want this love go so deep
This love is forbidden
No, I don't want you to get hurt in the end
Cause we walk on the wrong tracks
I have to fix this mess
Before it's too late
Could you just walk away...
Cause my love for you is forbidden
I couldn't stay calm
Thinking about you
I'm worrying you
I feel so agitated
When you weren't there with me
I used to be only playing games with you
But now I realize right now
This feeling is real
It's too dangerous to know
That I had a feeling for you
You better go before it's too late
I hope this isn't real
Maybe it's only my crazy thoughts
And I pray this is only a test...
Could you think what I've been thinking and the reasons that I'm walking away from you
And I did it all for you
Could you open your heart to feel what I feel
It doesn't mean that our friendship has to break
What I want is this feeling is gone
Ending : Wish that you and I will stay remain as friends
Wish you would understand me
Wish you could feel what I feel
I wish could change the reality
But I can't do nothing
Can we be together without having this Forbidden Love...
Afraid of you
Something is different about you
(From) The way I used to see you
I don't know
What's gotten me to be like this
I'm confused
I think I am in love with you
Somehow you are special
I never felt this way to you before
But I can't let this feeling
Controlling me
I know this is wrong
Could you stay away from me for awhile
I need time to calm down myself
Cause I don't want this love go so deep
This love is forbidden
No, I don't want you to get hurt in the end
Cause we walk on the wrong tracks
I have to fix this mess
Before it's too late
Could you just walk away...
Cause my love for you is forbidden
I couldn't stay calm
Thinking about you
I'm worrying you
I feel so agitated
When you weren't there with me
I used to be only playing games with you
But now I realize right now
This feeling is real
It's too dangerous to know
That I had a feeling for you
You better go before it's too late
I hope this isn't real
Maybe it's only my crazy thoughts
And I pray this is only a test...
Could you think what I've been thinking and the reasons that I'm walking away from you
And I did it all for you
Could you open your heart to feel what I feel
It doesn't mean that our friendship has to break
What I want is this feeling is gone
Ending : Wish that you and I will stay remain as friends
Wish you would understand me
Wish you could feel what I feel
I wish could change the reality
But I can't do nothing
Can we be together without having this Forbidden Love...
Post a Comment