Forbidden Love part 2

I'm afraid...
Afraid of you
Something is different about you
(From) The way I used to see you
I don't know
What's gotten me to be like this
I'm confused
I think I am in love with you

Somehow you are special
I never felt this way to you before
But I can't let this feeling
Controlling me
I know this is wrong

Could you stay away from me for awhile
I need time to calm down myself
Cause I don't want this love go so deep
This love is forbidden
No, I don't want you to get hurt in the end
Cause we walk on the wrong tracks
I have to fix this mess
Before it's too late
Could you just walk away...
Cause my love for you is forbidden

The other side of my heart are happy
To get a feeling like this
Deep inside I have to admit
It's beautiful
But why it comes out
From the wrong place
Found myself
That I'm stuck with you
If we look closely
We are a perfect piece
But the pictures we've create
It doesn't fit in
I can't force myself
To break the rules
Just because of you

0 Response to "Forbidden Love part 2"

Post a Comment