A Prayer from a young girl

I better close my eyes...
Don't want to look you anymore
I better be quiet
Cause I can't talk anymore...
Does anybody want to hear me...
They even don't care...
Deep inside my heart... I'm always cry

God...
Did you hear me...
I'm crying... Cause my heart are broken...
People won't understand...
Only You... Who Would understand me...

God...
Nobody would hear me... About my feelings...
I can't find another place... To tell...
That I am in love with someone...
Someone that you created
But you just created that person only one in this world
I don't want to lose him...
I never found someone like him before...

Why do I get a love like this...?
I'm to young to fall in love
where I should go if he doesn't want me?
My heart were already taken by him...
My life was incomplete...
Without his love
I'm not sure I could stand...
A life with no love
Oh God please give me the answer to my prayer...
The prayer from a young girl that we're in love...

God...
I can't sleep tonight...
I try to close my eyes but...
Still I can see his face...
Don't want to walk for another day...
I rather choose the time to stop
So I won't have to let go him anymore...
God...
I wish he could love me...
Cause it doesn't seem he reply my love...
Why would I still believe...
He would fall in love with me?
Give me the clue oh Lord...

God...
I want him to be happy...
God...
I want he knows... What I feel for him...
God...
Can he stay with me until the rest of my life...
God...
I wish people would agree... If I fall in Love with him... Can't they see that he is the grace from God?

Thank you God...
Cause you have created him...
I promise myself I would be good to him...
I love him with all my soul...
Give me a chance to be with him...
Please answer my prayer oh God... The prayer from a young in love

0 Response to "A Prayer from a young girl"

Post a Comment