Seriously, Lately i've been thinking about what should I be in the future. Surely it was so hard to choose between buisness and Music. I really2 love to collect money or to investing some more money so i can get more money. I could use it to help people, sharing and anything that could help people. (and Of Course for me too). For music. I love music because i can express myself. whether I'm sad and lonely, and people don't know anything that happen to you. It really2 helps me. I love to sing, write songs and many other things that I can express what i'm feeling about it. but it's so hard to find a word, note, bla bla bla... to make my songs great and people could hear my problems although maybe they don't understand. hmm... How? I really want my songs could be famous like other artist but how? I don't really know... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment